Running is like a miracle pill with lots of positive benefits without any side effects. The physical activity makes you happier, fitter and stronger – the more you run, the more benefits you get. Here we count up the 15 best effects that running gives you.
1. Running strengthens muscles and bones. This combination provides a strong, durable body and is also the best medicine to prevent cellulite.
2. A moderate amount of exercise strengthens the immune system by increasing the efficiency of our protective enzyme systems.
3. The running regularly stabilize their insulin secretion, which reduces the risk of diabetes type 2. With a stable blood sugar decreases too unmotivated hunger.
4. Exercise makes the body composition change. The percentage increases muscle and fat percentage decreases, causing the basal metabolism (metabolism during rest) increases. This leads to a reduced risk of obesity.
5. Running improves the lipid profile in the blood. The good HDL cholesterol increased by up to 30 percent and the level of triglycerides is unchanged.
6. Moderate running training triggers the body’s systems that prevent cartilage damage.
7. Running in the aerobic range – that is, without getting too out of breath – is the optimal way to supply the brain with oxygen. It is one of the reasons that the runners are good at focusing and solving problems. Physical activity also stimulates neurogenesis, ie the formation of new brain cells. In this way it slows brain aging.
8. Together with curry, green tea, and sex, running is an excellent way to prevent Alzheimer’s disease.
9. The increase in excretion of noradrenaline, dopamine and serotonin makes the runners is less available for mood swings.
10. Running reduces the secretion of adrenaline and cortisol, which keeps stress hormones in check. It also increases the body’s production of anti-stress hormones in the adrenal gland.
11. do you train early in the evening, you sleep better. When you sleep after a Running workout repaired defective cells faster and immune system is strengthened at a faster pace than in those not trained.
12. Lung function was improved when running. It is partly due to the small blood vessels (capillaries) around the alveoli increases when oxygen consumption is increased. Runners are generally significantly better lung capacity than untrained individuals.
13. Perseverance power is enhanced mainly by training the heart muscle to better supply the muscles with oxygen. One can also improve their fitness by increasing capillary density. Consequently conditioned athletes lower resting heart rate because they can oxygenate the muscles with as much force but with less effort.
14. Aerobic exercise reduces systolic blood pressure by 2.6 mmHg and diastolic pressure by 1.8 mmHg. In some cases, these figures be a full five to ten times higher in patients who do not exercise.
15. Moderate endurance exercise stimulates sex hormone production, which can give a more active sex life.Tags: blood pressure, exercise, running